For Investors and Homebuyers
Buying and investing in property may sound straightforward but getting it right is harder than you think, so we’ve developed a Melbourne Buyers Advocacy service that provides a better way to buy.
Having our Melbourne Buyers Advocates on your side provides:
- A Property Plan
- A licensed and skilled property negotiator
- Essential market knowledge, and
- A huge amount of experience so you buy the right property at the right price
Because we recognise everyone is different, our Melbourne Buyers Advocacy service aligns a level of service to your personal needs and experience.
If you have located a property our Melbourne Buyers Advocates will:
- Inspect your selected property
- Provide market intelligence and property analysis to determine how much you should pay
- Assess the property’s investment potential and performance
- Provide an independent review of the Contract of Sale
- Bid or negotiate for the purchase of the property
Alternatively we can provide a Select service that in addition will:
- Source suitable lifestyle or property investment options (on and off market)
- Identify and select the most appropriate property as per your personal plan
- Prepare a written report to highlight investment potential, performance and rental yield
Need a Melbourne Buyers Advocate? Contact us to book a complimentary meeting to discuss your needs.